We Give First so when you or someone you love needs medical treatment or care, Atrium Health Cabarrus is the First and Best choice for healthcare.
In 2016, the NorthEast Foundation Board of Directors approved to continue supporting 10 areas within our hospital. The fundraising model and campaign allows donors the ability to designate which area of Atrium Health Cabarrus their gift will benefit.
- We Give First to Cabarrus College of Health Sciences to provide scholarships to the best and brightest future nurses and care providers
- We Give First to Cancer Services so patients in our community can receive their treatment close to home
- We Give First to Cardiac Services to provide the region with a full-service heart care program
- We Give First to Emergency Services so the Emergency Department at Atrium Health Cabarrus and the two freestanding Emergency Departments in Harrisburg and Kannapolis can save lives
- We Give First to the NorthEast Foundation Endowment so donations impact our hospital over a long period of time
- We Give First to the Greatest Need Fund so the most critical needs and areas of the hospital are supported
- We Give First to the Jeff Gordon Children’s Center so our neighbor’s child receives the care she needs in our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- We Give First to Neurosciences because to someone having a stroke, every minute and every second counts
- We Give First to Surgical Services because precision is key
- We Give First to Women’s Services so the 20,000 women seen annually get reliable and cost effective life-saving mammograms
TEN areas of support where donors may
choose to designate their gift.