Atrium Health Cabarrus is dedicated to delivering exceptional care at our facilities while fulfilling our mission of improving health, hope and healing – for all. We understand the difficulty of being away from home and are committed to supporting you and your family during the process.
Did you receive exceptional care? The Grateful Patient Program provides an opportunity for you, your family or friends to honor and say “Thank You” to the physician or caregiver who made an impact on your care while at Atrium Health Cabarrus.
Saying “Thank You” is as easy as:
- Donating a tax-deductible “thank you” gift on behalf of the physician or caregiver to the NorthEast Foundation. To make a donation, click here.
- Your donation will help ensure future patients continue to receive the high level of care you and our community expect out of Atrium Health Cabarrus
- Designate the gift to a specific area of the hospital in honor of your physician or caregiver. The NorthEast Foundation will ensure the physician or caregiver understands they were recognized by a Grateful Patient with a donation. Any donation amount will be kept confidential.
- Writing a message to acknowledge the physician or caregiver who made a positive impression while you received care at Atrium Health Cabarrus. The NorthEast Foundation will ensure the message is sent to that physician or caregiver and he/she understands they were recognized by a Grateful Patient. Use the form below to TELL US YOUR STORY.
- Showing your appreciation and making a difference for others
If you have any questions regarding the Grateful Patient Program, call the NorthEast Foundation office at 704-403-1369 or send us a direct message.
TELL US YOUR STORY
I want to thank you for the wonderful care I received during my stay at Carolinas HealthCare System NorthEast. Once I left the Emergency Department, I was admitted to the 4th Floor Medical Unit where I am convinced the best nurses EVER work. My Care Partner, Jessica, even called back later to make sure my surgery went OK.
I had the sweetest person, James McAuley, clean my room; and Dr. Royal was my awesome doctor.
I had never had a sick stay in the hospital and I was very sick and afraid, but I was cared for so well from the time I walked into the Emergency Department until I was discharged. The nurses and care team made me feel like I was in the right place, and they were going to make sure I was OK.
— A Thankful Patient
Everyone was exceptionally nice and caring when I brought my mother to the CHS NorthEast Emergency Department. They kept us informed every step of the way.
Her care continued to go very well after she was admitted to the Post-Surgical Care I Unit. Whenever my mother called for assistance, someone quickly answered the call bell and came in promptly to help her. The physical therapist, Emily Smoak, who worked with my mother, was so helpful and caring.
Big positive shout out to everyone who was involved in her care!
— Patient’s Daughter