JEFF GORDON CHILDREN’S CENTER
Jeff Gordon Children’s Center (JGCC) Atrium Health Levine Children’s is a 53-bed children’s hospital located on the campus of Atrium Health Cabarrus for pediatric patients from birth to age 18. It provides highly specialized, exceptional pediatric care close to home. Jeff Gordon Children’s Center was a $9.5 million community campaign, built solely by community support, designed with our children in mind. Jeff Gordon Children’s Center offers a wide range of services.
Find out more about Jeff Gordon Children’s Center at http://www.jeffgordonchildrenshospital.org/.
DID YOU KNOW JGCC HAS:
- The region’s only pediatric epilepsy monitoring unit
- A Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- An award-winning Children’s Advocacy Center
- A playroom for kids and a computer room for teens
- Pet therapy by certified dogs
YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS HAVE FUNDED:
- Expansion of Children’s Advocacy Center
- 28 computers for bedside reporting and documentation
- Seizure pads for the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- New toys for pediatric playroom
Atrium Health Cabarrus relies on philanthropic support from people like you to continue to bring the very best healthcare has to offer to those we serve each day. A gift to Jeff Gordon Children’s Center can make a tremendous impact on the health of our community. All donations to NorthEast Foundation, the charitable 501(c)(3) fundraising arm of Atrium Health Cabarrus, are fully tax-deductible as allowed by law.