CHS Neurosciences Institute-Neurology NorthEast is leading the way by serving as the flagship in neurology and neurosurgical care for Carolinas HealthCare System. Board Certified Neurologists work in both inpatient and outpatient settings alongside a network of specially trained nurses, clinical assistants and support staff. Our community benefits from the advanced 24/7 neurological care.
DID YOU KNOW THE NEUROSCIENCES INSTITUTE HAS:
- State-of-the-art epilepsy monitoring units, allowing 24-hour continuous seizure monitoring
- An award-winning stroke program
- A Carolinas Stroke Support Group
YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS HAVE FUNDED:
- Intermediate Neuro Intensive Care Unit
- Software and equipment for patient rooms on Epileptic Monitoring Units
- EEG equipment for Neuro Unit
CHS NorthEast relies on philanthropic support from people like you to continue to bring the very best healthcare has to offer to those we serve each day. A gift to Neurosciences can make a tremendous impact on the health of our community. All donations to NorthEast Foundation, the charitable 501(c)(3) fundraising arm of CHS NorthEast, are fully tax-deductible as allowed by law.