TEAMMATE GIVING CAMPAIGN
NorthEast Foundation Teammate Giving Gift Tables are Canceled until further notice.
We WILL be back at a later date!
In the interim – campaign activities such as, raffles, department visits and gift deliveries will temporarily be put on hold.
You may still make your campaign gift via the PDF form below.
Questions: Contact Jon Sauter, Director of Annual Giving at Jon.Sauter@AtriumHealth.org
About Teammate Giving Campaign
The annual NorthEast Foundation Teammate Giving Campaigns has simple goals in support of OUR TEAM and YOUR HOSPITAL, Atrium Health Cabarrus.
- To fund innovative projects and increase the “standard of care” at Atrium Health Cabarrus
- To raise philanthropic funds to continue to provide infrastructure, technology and educational programs for OUR HOSPITAL
- To support our Teammates 100% of the way in order to deliver the best in patient care for all
- To keep 100% of YOUR GIFTS here at Atrium Health Cabarrus, helping all service areas throughout the hospital
- To engage & educate our teammates across Atrium Health Cabarrus
As a thank you for your involvement with the NorthEast Foundation, gifts are given to those who give at certain levels. At $2.00 or more per pay period, teammates receive an umbrella.
Teammates who increase their giving per pay period will be entered to win an iRobot Roomba Vacuum Cleaner. This drawing will be held at the end of the campaign.
New teammates who sign up to support the Foundation after the six-week campaign is complete, will still receive their gift from the NorthEast Foundation.
To join us, download the form below and submit to NorthEast Foundation at 704.403.1369 or send a direct message.