Women’s Services has access to over 20 physicians specializing in Obstetrics, Gynecology, Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Neonatology and Urogynecology. The Mariam Cannon Hayes Women’s Center is home to Maternity Services, the Women’s Health Unit and a Level-IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. The Mariam Cannon Hayes Women’s Center can provide high risk obstetric care and care of neonates in the NICU close to home, and is just one of eight hospitals in North Carolina with a Cord Blood Program.
DID YOU KNOW WOMEN’S SERVICES HAS:
- Unveiled a $16.3 million renovation to provide expert care and personal attention for women, including after surgery
- Two specially trained Maternal-Fetal Medicine physicians to care for high risk pregnancies
- A Four-star Breastfeeding Designation from the NC Maternity Center
YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS HAVE FUNDED:
- The conversion of a conference room to a Childbirth Education Classroom
- Two – Touch2Play video entertainment systems installed in the Waiting Area
- Second skin swaddles to promote skin to skin after C-sections
- Cooler bags for NICU mother’s milk
- A public Cord Blood Program
CHS NorthEast relies on philanthropic support from people like you to continue to bring the very best healthcare has to offer to those we serve each day. A gift to Women’s Services can make a tremendous impact on the health of our community. All donations to NorthEast Foundation, the charitable 501(c)(3) fundraising arm of CHS NorthEast, are fully tax-deductible as allowed by law.